Wednesday 11 March 2009

Introduction


Welcome to my Blog.

First I will introduce myself.

My name is Richard King, I have been in the automotive industry now for over 16 years, after leaving HM forces.
Whilst serving i was a telecommunications expert, hence the interest in the radio and electrical. I did start with a Telecom's company after leaving the forces but i found the job to be uninteresting. I decided to move into something with a bit more job satisfaction.



It's not the best paid job in the world but you do get an awful lot of satisfaction, especially when you see a happy look on a customers face after a job well done.

The purpose of this Blog is to help people with their own, installation where possible. I intend to show everyone that things aren't always as hard as they seem. I am going to start with the basic installations such as install a car stereo and portable devices. From there over a period of time will move onto the more difficult side of things.

If you have any questions in the meantime that you would like to ask feel free. I will answer as honestly and quickly as possible.

I thank you for taking the time to read my Blog and I hope the information I supply will be of use.

No comments: