Wednesday 2 May 2012

New website

Finally built my website

RKAES Website
New Website
Apologises there has been a long period of silence from the blog.
I now have my own auto-electrics website which is the reason I haven't posted much lately.

When I say built, I actually mean under construction. I currently only have a homepage and about us page. However they are very informative and well worth a read.

Have a look around tell me what you think here in the comments section. This will always remain my official blog so keep coming back for more updates.

Coming Soon

Photo installation guide: Installing retrofit heated seats to an Audi A5 S-Line.

Unfortunately the original pictures were taken with my old iPhone 3G. So they came out pretty crap, this has delayed the inclusion of this post to date. As soon as I can get some new pictures I will post it. If not I will post with the original pictures and try to photoshop them some how.

Pioneer AVIC-F940BT Review

Rumoured to have more App capabilities and interface better with iPhone 4 Apps. Faster processor and more memory are said to make this a demon of technology. Due for launch later this year, I will reserve my review until then albeit playing with one at the Gadget Show Live this year on the Pioneer stand.

:) Richard..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hі, Sorry if this is a bad destination to finԁ out but does someone
have any idea why Apple hаvе removed youtubе wіth
all the iPhone in IOЅ 6 and exactly how i peгhаpѕ get
it back.
My web site: Iphone 4 Screen Repair Uk

Unknown said...

I don't know exactly why they removed them, probably apple's own self obsessed ego. Yes I know exactly how to get YouTube back.
Go to the apple app store on your iphone or ipad. click in the search bar and type "Youtube". The first app in the list is Youtube by Google Inc. This is the genuine Youtube app by Google, download and install. You now have Youtube back in iOS6, you will or maybe able to do the same with Google maps soon, I know the app is coming, I'm just not sure when, it may even be out now.